When your closets and storage spaces like the attic or basement start to get overstuffed with your belongings, it’s typical to turn to storing things outside in your garage. However, this can easily lead to a cluttered, disorganized garage and your cars being parked out in the driveway!
As the garage starts filling up with boxes of your stuff, you might find yourself in a bit of a dilemma. Besides the normal items you’d find out there like sporting equipment and tools, many people will use their garages to store seasonal items, kitchen or cleaning supplies, or even clothing and shoes that have “outgrown” the closets. While the garage can act as an extra storage area, if your belongings are simply being tossed on the ground or rickety shelves, they could easily end up damaged.
The Benefits of An Electric Garage Storage Lift System
If you are looking to use your garage as a storage area, there’s actually a highly overlooked area that’s perfect for storage- your ceiling! You might think this area is inaccessible unless you have a good ladder, but electric storage lifts like the Unique Lift change that.
Electric garage storage lift systems provide an amazingly convenient way to create more storage at home, and you’ll be able to access your belongings with just the push of a button.
Some of the benefits of utilizing that empty ceiling space by installing a garage storage lift system include:
• Make good use of wasted space. The ceiling in your garage provides a large amount of storage space that you didn’t even know you had. Our electric garage storage lift product provides room for up to 21 storage bins!
• It’s safe to use. You won’t need to worry about climbing an unsteady ladder or standing on a chair to get your items off a high shelf. Just flick a switch and your belongings will be lowered safely to the ground. And speaking of safety, you can use it to get toxic substances and dangerous chemicals up and out of the reach of children.
• Save money on other storage options. Don’t worry about paying hefty self storage rental fees for your belongings! Keep them right on hand at home, and you won’t have to worry about driving back and forth to your unit when you need something.
• Add more storage inside your home. Move your collections, family heirlooms, extra toys, etc. that are taking up space in your closets out to the garage. The closets can be used once again simply for clothing, shoes and accessories!
• The ability to park your cars out of the elements. The ability to park your car in your garage on a scorching summer day or a freezing winter night is a great benefit to homeowners, and once your belongings are up off the ground you’ll have plenty of room for your car again!
• Extra space in your garage for home projects. Getting the clutter off the ground in your garage not only allows you to park your cars inside once again, but also gives you room to create a workspace for hobbies or home improvement projects, or an area for pets.
Get the Unique Lift garage lift system installed in your garage so you can start using that area in your garage currently getting wasted. Contact us directly for more information.